Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tenshinhan


The bodyguard of Chaozu, Tenshinhan is the strongest human fighter (or Kuririn could be the strongest... It's debatable, though). He has two normal eyes, and then one extra eye above them that doesn't seem to have any use. He usually hangs around his little buddy Chaozu, and doesn't let anyone mess with him. He was killed during the Vegeta Saga by Nappa, and was resurected by a wish made with the Dragon Balls. By the end of the Cell Saga, he (along with Chaozu) tells the other Z fighters that they'll probably never see him again, only to show up for a brief time during the Buu Saga. 
http://www.ultimatedbz.com/biographies.shtml

18 comments:

  1. Kinda lame how they made him pretty strong during the original DB, then afterward he was complete crap :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW big EYE in front OMG iam scare:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually one of my faves from dbz =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really annoying how humans all just were completely useless the whole DBZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never was really that much into DBZ but anime in general, yeah!

    Is DBZ still airing with new episodes or did it jump the shark and was cutted off?

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can he be human, he has 3 eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Human were kinda useless in dbz right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janemba=best DB char.. Following this relevant to my interests blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool post, even though I don´t like Tenshinhan that much xD, but I love DBZ so...great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had a third eye like that, eveyrone would fear my godly wrath

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog has quite the following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, I haven't watched this show in a long time. Nice bro.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, a blog about Dragonball
    I will follow u :D

    ReplyDelete